- Manage and allocate team resources based on business priorities
- Drive product strategy formation including market analysis, product concept development, and go to market design. You will be responsible for driving the conversation and making presentations of these strategies to the executive team
- Create data-driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities
- Develop product requirements documents that meet customer and strategic requirements while providing clear direction to the development teams
- Lead cross functional team of engineers, sales, operations, marketing and other stakeholders from business units to develop, implement and drive product line success
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and the go-to-market organization to help them understand the vision, roadmap and best practices.
- Build and manage the mobile (iOS, Android) and web product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables.
- Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth. Spec writing.
- Highly analytical decision-making approach
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievementoriented environment
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and services, SaaS, and service APIs Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.
- Experience in Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience in designing, developing, and building collaborative or social web technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space.
- Ability to work equally well with business development, product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases
Education: BA/BS or equivalent
Experience: 3+ years