- Bachelor’s Degree, in a related field of study, or equivalent functional experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the textile industry, preferably working on a fabric team and R& D
- Strong Background on Fabric Development Process, Dyeing (Colors) and Finishing Techniques
- High proficiency on yarns
- Strong background on fabric characteristics (blends, count, weight, strength, warmth, wicking, etc) and costing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe programs, Gerber, Web PDM, Excel and related.
- Able to establish and enforce control-related and procedures
- Manages fabric needs for product development to test domestic decoration during development, inclusive of multiple color offerings
- Able to travel (Domestically and internationally)
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to:
Specify the position you are applying for on the message subject.