We are looking for a mobile developer to bring to publication our apps to iOS devices. Your primary focus will be to advise, develop and test iOS or Android apps from ideas in integration with the back-end services. We are looking for a full solution developer who can deliver apps on intuitive design, and provide best user experience of the application solution working with management and design team.
- Elaborate layouts and easy to understand plans for the team to follow up
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS and/or Android platform(s).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will drive end to end solution including test work / APIs, unit-test code for robustness, edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will log prioritize and manage fixing bugs and prioritizing enhancements, improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Focus on user experience with easy to implement payment integration
- Bachelor Technology Engineering, Software development
- At least 2 years of related recent experience as a mobile app developer
- Have develop at least 3 apps and publish on app store
- Up to date language app software knowlegde
- Deep understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent Application Develop to Deliver Sizing, and Client Communication skills for Design, Review and Delivery.
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with complete business model integration
- Consultant for 2 month with possible of extension
Engineering Information Technology
To apply send your CV and mobile apps links publish and portfolio before 6 november with title mobile developer at email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.